Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Deploy Problem From Within Visual Studio

Yesterday I was trying to deploy a BizTalk solution from within Visual Studio and I saw all kinds of strange errors. I started trimming down the app, deleting schemas, pipelines, and I still saw errors. Then I deleted the entire application in the BizTalk Console, and when I tried to deploy I saw this error in Visual Studio:

Error 25 Failed to add resource(s). Change requests failed for some
resources. BizTalkAssemblyResourceManager failed to complete end type change
request. Failed to update binding information. Party 'PartyName' enlisted
under role
'ResaleReportReceiver(MyCompany.B2B.ResaleReport.Process.SendResaleReportRoleLink_Type)'
has not bound all the operations of role link port types.


The last thing I tried was to go through each project and to set Redeploy= false, and then delete the project. That worked.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This solution really helped :)

Unknown said...

There are two steps to solve this problem.
Before starting deployment follow these steps.
1. Delete your old application from Admin console.
2. Delete all the parties related to deploying application from admin console.